Trust a small word that affects us all. Who can we really trust? Here’s my view I’d be interested to know yours.
- Blood relatives (this doesn’t include step children most of mine have proved very disappointing).Strangely enough their children 9(my many step grandchildren have been an inspiration)
- Doctors sorry definitely not always get a second opinion especially in the USA where most doctors care more about $s than patients.
- Lawyers again never in the USA I could relate many stories of lawyers there costing me $000s for unnecessary meeting and letters. $500 an hour!!!
- Spiritual Leaders.We choose to believe what we want happen to believe I to believe, in the teachings of the Buddha, he never wanted to be regarded as a god but wanted to help us all achieve “The Middle Path”. Indeed many religions also believe in the teaching of this “man”.
- Friends. Yes this s a hard one, I’ve friends who I would trust with my life, others who have stolen from me while I trusted them…
There are many scams going on at the moment trying to get your personal details, beware, there’s no such thing as a free lunch (unless you happen to be a particular friend I’ve asked several times).